Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Back to regular programing

After a long "off" season and struggling to maintain fitness I'm back to regular programing.

I've been riding again in the last weeks and maybe only 80% avg of where I ended last year. I can still ride strong but the distance i can maintain has lessened 20% or so. I swam 50x4 intervals with 30s rests yesterday and my arms were pretty thrashed. Today I will run my usual 5k route near my house and see. I ended last year with a consistent 20-24 min 5k on my home route.

What has been holding me back is my allergies and respiratory has been held back. Let's hope the antihistamines work an I can pull back into full shape.

The plan moving forward is to do CFE 3 on/ 1 off / 2 on and 1 off. With CF 3-4x a week at a scaled level.

The next few weeks will be CFE with a My CF warmup roll + Burg and a scaled skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment