Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 1 of the Manila Home Gym

After finding Ensayo gym equipment (Tagalog for training) - www.ensayofitness.com, heading to their main office and chatting with President Mr Nicky Tsai, I was able to start my long awaited journey to my home gym in Manila.

Ensayo was very surprising. I called them up to see what equipment they stock. From rings to rollers, Oly bars to GHD machines they have everything you need to start a home CF gym. Ensayo makes all their heavy fitness equipment. I bought a wall mounted pull up bar from them and it's kip pull up friendly and has a great finish. If things work out and more budget can be found I'll get a squat cage from them and a GHD too. They have everything and can make what they don't have.

I'm making my own Rouge fitness style Plyo boxes for box jumps - 20x30x24. If it works well, I'll share the designs and costs.

More on the gym as it progresses.

4 block breakfast (Home - New Manila, PH)
I'm happy that bacon is so cheap!!!

12 strips bacon - 3P
30 grams chicken - 1P

1 mango - 3C
1/4 pancake with some syrup - 1C

Butter - 1F
Bacon fat and oil - 10 F (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment