Friday, July 8, 2011

CHEAT NIGHT DINNER (CUT @ Marina Bay Sands Mall) 08 JUL 11

Cut - CHEAT NIGHT

I could not stop my habit of eye-balling and tracking on cheat night. When relatives come to visit there's always some food splurging that is appropriate. My meal was zone-ish actually but way over proportioned in fat I think. Thanks to my Auntie Linda for the great meal at CUT and happy birthday to out friend Terry. I ended up splitting most of my food with Aimmie and ate lots of the other odd bits left in the table. Fantastic food - steaks were superb with the 1200 degree sear, great service but really lousy coffee/espresso (Boncafe) which was over extracted.

1 heir loom tomato - 1/2 C 1 F
Olive bread - 1 C + butter 1 F
Sparkling wine - 1 C

Snake river farms Wagyu style Angus rib eye 60g - 2 P
USRDA sirloin 30g - 1 P
Roasted baby chicken with black truffle 60g - 2 P
Mustards (British / Horseradish / Pommerey) - 1 C?

Onion rings 1/2 C
Brocolini - 1 C
Bone marrow - 12 F
Cream spinach - 4 F

1 spoon rumba something - 1/2 C
1 spoon chocolate soufflé - 1/2 C
2 micro macaroons - 1 C

No comments:

Post a Comment